Tuesday, October 1, 2013

FALL GOOD COPY GRADE 8s...due tomorrow.

Student example:


Death to All Leaves

By Brandon Palacios

In the fall, I like jumping in the maple leaves. The leaves on the trees fall off and die.  They turn from green to orange, yellow, red, and pink.  Some times they are a fried up brown: Crispy...just enough to crunch.  I often rake them at my house. “WEEE!”  They smell like raked up earth, and they feel like slugs and worms.  They are crunching because of all the sticks. 

For Halloween, I still go out trick-or-treating.  Last year, I went with my father and my little cousin.  I dressed up like a little zombie. I had a big sword and fake lantern.   Some of my favourite treats are Mars bars, Arrows, Kitkats and the fake dollar coins in tin foil. There were some I could not eat because they had peanuts in them.

The temperature is cold out…especially when you go swimming: But you have to enjoy the weather while you can! I miss the summer because I can no longer go to the beach.

I will leaf you for now…until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment